Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tool #7

I would like to have a place where my students could connect with students from younger grades.  My class is going to be sharing their writing with a second grade class.  After they share their writing with these younger students, I think it would be nice for them to post messages about what they liked.  My fourth graders could use wall wisher to describing how much they enjoyed hearing their partner's papers, and the encourage the other class to keep writing!  The 2nd graders could share something they learned from their big buddy counterparts.

Objective:  The students will present a published piece of writing to a younger class.  They will share and support each other's writing.

I plan to implement this the first week of November, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment