Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post #2:  I really liked this website for teaching history. http://www.historyteachersattic.com/  It was engaging and has great resources.

I found that the process for posting on blogs was a bit frustrating.  I often had to register before allowed to post my thoughts.  On occasion I couldn't figure out the password because it was so distorted, and so after typing up a response was unable to post it.  There are so many blogs out there!  I have to really target just a few that I want to follow so as not to get overwhelmed.  I did like the idea of being able to connect with teachers elsewhere.  I think it's great to hear their ideas.

I think I will be following the edutopia.org website often because it has a variety of blogs relating to any topic I might need.

No comments:

Post a Comment